Here are the most updated arrival procedures for entering the Philippines.
BEFORE YOU FLY AND DURING CHECK-IN
1. As early as 3 days prior to your departure, register and accomplish the Electronic Case Investigation Form and save the confirmation e-mail and QR code at https://bit.ly/MNLPHRedCrosseCIF
2. For land-based OFWs, create/update your account on the OFW Assistance Information System (OASIS) at http://oasis.owwa.gov.ph/
3. Upon check-in, sign the Declaration and Waiver Form presented by our check-in agent, indicating that you are healthy and fit to travel.
DURING THE FLIGHT
4. Accomplish the Health Declaration Form and Arrival Card.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
5. Upon arrival, listen to the briefing conducted by the Philippine Coast Guard.
6. Undergo a temperature check, submit the Health Declaration Form upon deplaning, and proceed to the designated waiting area. For OFWs, fill out the Project Care Slip.
7. Wait for your turn to proceed to the verification and barcoding booth.
8. Present the QR code sent to you after accomplishing the e-CIF.
9. You will be given six (6) barcode stickers. One (1) barcode sticker will be placed on the back of your passport.
10. Proceed to the Swab Test booth and hand the remaining five (5) barcode stickers to the tester. 11. Undergo the COVID-19 RT-PCR Test for free.
12. Help Desks are available at the waiting area for passengers who do not have smart devices/phones. Charging stations are also available.
13. Clear with immigration and submit the Arrival Card.
14. Proceed to your respective desks for your quarantine hotel assignment:
- For non-OFWs proceed to the DOT desk. You will be assigned a quarantine facility for free designated by the Philippine government. Depending on room availability, you may be assigned at the following quarantine facilities/hotels:
o NCR: Nice Hotel Monumento, Chill Hotel Monumento, Nice Hotel Arayat, Nice Hotel Mac Arthur
o Region IV-A: Canyon Woods, Canyon Cove, Chateau Royal, Summit Ridge
o Region 3: Apollonia Hotel
If you do not wish to stay at your assigned hotel, you can choose your own accredited hotel suitable for stringent quarantine and at your own expense, including your transportation from the airport to the hotel. Click here for the list of accredited hotels suitable for stringent quarantine.
After arranging your hotel and transportation, fill out the Affidavit of Undertaking and ensure that this has been signed or stamped by the hotel verifier.
Note: Hotels suitable for stringent quarantine are designated facilities to those travelers coming from high-risk areas or vessels as identified by WHO, and those who exhibit flu-like symptoms as identified by the health officer at the airport. These are different from hotels suitable only for mandatory quarantine.
- For land-based OFWs and your dependents, proceed to the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Desk. Present the same QR code from the e-CIF and submit the OWWA Project Care Slip.
- For sea-based OFWs and your dependents, proceed to the Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA) Desk.
15. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check.
16. Exit the terminal and wait for your shuttle/bus that will take you to your assigned hotel. If you chose your own hotel, submit the Affidavit of Undertaking before exiting the terminal. You must also arrange for your own transportation.
AT THE QUARANTINE HOTEL
17. Check in at your hotel and wait for the release of your test results. For those who tested negative, it will be sent by the Philippine Red Cross to the e-mail address you have provided when you registered. The timings on release of test results are not definite and may be shortened or extended.
18. Your accommodation and food during your stay will be shouldered by the Philippine government, unless you chose and arranged your own hotel and transportation.
19. If you test positive, the BOQ shall contact and transfer you to a designated facility/hospital for further medical management.
If you test negative, For passengers originating from the listed countries: COMPLETE YOUR 14-DAY MANDATORY HOTEL QUARANTINE before clearance.
Once completed, present your test result together with your medical certificate to the assigned quarantine personnel at your hotel.
For passengers transiting through the listed countries: Present your test result together with your medical certificate to the assigned quarantine personnel at your hotel.
Please complete your 14-day quarantine at home. For a hard copy of your certificate, printing services will be available at your hotel.
Countries with Additional Travel Guidelines:
7.China, including Hong Kong and Macau Special Administrative Regions;
20 United Kingdom
Present your test result together with your medical certificate to the assigned quarantine personnel at your hotel. Please complete your 14-day quarantine at home. For a hard copy of your certificate, printing services will be available at your hotel.
20. Once you are cleared, you may contact your relatives to pick you up and bring you home.
- For non-OFWs further transportation to your final point of arrival will be at your own arrangement and expense.
- For Land-Based OFWs, you may coordinate with OWWA or use the OWWA Uwian Na portal for further transportation needs after your final point of arrival.
- For Sea-Based OFWs, you may coordinate with your Local Manning Agency (LMA) for further transportation needs after your final point of arrival.
Want more information?
Fore more information or to keep updated with the most recent travel restrictions and health guidelines, join our community here.