Calling all Entrepreneurs!
What better way to bring in the New Year by being surrounded by turquoise blue waters and warm sun. Skip out on the Winter Blues and enjoy a quick getaway on one of the most entertaining cruise ships in the world. Tropical drinks, melodic vibes, and fun in the sun awaits you!
When it comes to epic vacations, the most awarded ship in the world dials adv n’t just get away. Get more from your cruise on the newly amped Navigator of the Seas® for a perception remixing,
Don’t just get away. Get more from your cruise on the newly amped Navigator of the Seas®.The newly amped Navigator of the Seas® delivers a maxed out adventure in just a few short days. Take on record breaking thrills, like the longest waterslide at sea. Soak up bigger, bolder, splashier pool days. Swap going out for going all out with next level nightlife and new dining for every craving. This is your short vacay, turned way, way up. Only on Royal Caribbean®.
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King, sitting area, private balcony and bathroom. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Stateroom: 202 sq. ft. Balcony: 42 sq. ft.
$1,295 per person
Two twin beds that convert to Royal King and bathroom. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Ocean view. Stateroom: 160 sq. ft.
$1,095 per person
|DATE||PORT OF CALL||ARRIVAL TIME||DEPARTURE TIME|
|Apr 27||Los Angeles, California||4:00 pm|
|Apr 28||Relaxing Day at Sea|
|Apr 29||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||12:30 pm||8:00 pm|
|Apr 30||Relaxing Day at Sea|
|May 01||Ensenada, Mexico||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|May 02||Los Angeles, California||6:00 am|
- Learn how to create visibility and exposure for your business
- Learn how to leverage your network and create speaking opportunities
- Discover new strategies and techniques to streamline operations and back office work
- Network with Social Media Marketing experts and gain tips to help drive traffic to your business
- Mastermind with like minded entrepreneurs and business owners
- Recharge, reinvent and redevelop your business to scale
Networking & Brainstorming
- Opportunities to engage with savvy entrepreneurs and business experts
- Team building activities to develop motivation and critical thinking
- Give and get fresh perspective in mastermind groups and one on one meetings as you share your knowledge
- Create long term business relationships
Relax & Recharge
- Enjoy an exclusive Bon Voyage event to meet fellow travelers
- Exclusive invitations to private workshops and resources
- Enjoy all the premium amenities of a Royal Caribbean cruise ship: fine dining, spa treatments, entertainment, water park, shows and more
- Shore excursions at Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada
Final Payment is due by January 15, 2022
All fares are in U.S. dollars, cruise only, per person, double occupancy. Fares are capacity controlled, subject to availability and may change without notice. Seabourn reserves the right to charge a fuel supplement for all guests, without prior notice, if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70.00 per barrel, and may collect such a supplement even if the cruise fare has been paid in full. All suite categories may not be available on all sailing dates. Guests must be residents of North, Central or South America, the Caribbean or Asia Pacific to book these rates. Additional Government fees and taxes, as listed above, will be added to price shown. Certain restrictions apply. Information herein is accurate at time of distribution. Royal Caribbean reserves the right to correct errors. As errors in data may occur from time to time, prices are not guaranteed until confirmed by Travelwise International following a reservation request.
All cancellations will be assessed a $50 per person processing fee in addition to any other supplier penalties or fees.
To make a reservation, kindly contact our office at (301) 248-8898 or complete our Client Contact Form.