Escorted Packages Includes
- Round trip flights New York-Nairobi, Nairobi-New York. Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 5 nights First Class accommodations
- 2 nights Nairobi
- 1 night Lake Elmentaita
- 2 nights Masai Mara National Reserve
- Hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers included only with airfare purchase on package arrival & departure dates*
- 11 meals: 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Restaurant tips throughout tour
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern 4×4 vehicles
- Services of English-speaking driver-guide throughout
- National Park Fees
*Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative fight dates
- Safari game drives at all national parks
- Guided nature walk and lecture by a naturalist-guide
- Hand-feed Rothschild giraffes, an endangered species
†Transfers are available for purchase for land only or on alternative flight dates
2022 Lead in Price and Dates
$2079* from $1599* with code: DLCLK480
Lead Price Travel Date: Apr 5, 9, 23 ’22
Other dates available, kindly contact our advisors for more information
|Movenpick Hotel & Residences Nairobi||★ ★ ★ ★||Nairobi|
|Sunbird Lodge||★ ★ ★ ★||Lake Elmentaita, Nakuru|
|Mara Leisure Camp||★ ★ ★ ★||Masai Mara National Reserve|
Masai Mara Sunrise Balloon Safari & Breakfast
Arise before dawn, and take off in a hot air balloon as you watch the breathtaking sunrise over the Masai Mara. Drift above the beautiful landscape, watching wild game roam the vast plains below. The finale is a sumptuous champagne breakfast before beginning today’s game drive.*
*Please note that departure time for this excursion is very early in the morning, 5 AM or earlier. Agility is required to embark and disembark the balloon basket. Wildlife viewing, quantity and species of animals seen is dependent upon local conditions including weather, wind and seasonal migration patterns. The take-off time and the duration of the flight and tour may vary due to weather conditions. Balloon rides vary but are usually 45 minutes to an hour.
Approximate tour duration is 2 hours.
*Please note that the group’s morning game drive will begin while en route to pick you up, and may see other wildlife before you’ve rejoined the group.
**Due to limited capacity, advanced booking is recommended for this tour. Please be advised that this is not an exclusive tour
Optional tours and gratuities.
Land only price does not include arrival/departure transfers.
Due to limited space in safari vehicles, please pack your belongings in a soft-sided duffel bag. Traditional suitcases with rigid frames or hard plastic sides should not be used.
Please note, all passport holders should have three or more entirely blank (unstamped) visa pages in their passport when traveling to Kenya.
Passengers traveling to Kenya must carry proof of yellow fever vaccination if traveling through or from a country with risk of yellow fever.
All cancellations will be assessed a $50 per person processing fee in addition to any other supplier penalties or fees.
To make a reservation, kindly contact our office at (301) 248-8898 or complete our Client Contact Form.